There are some businessmen who are loved by their staff and their clients. What are the attributes that makes them so well-liked?
- They are genuine people. They don’t have hats or masks or heads or any other business trick.
- They understand what goes around comes around. They show integrity, hard work, perseverance and honesty. And therefore they get the same in return.
- They emanate positivity. Their work ethic rises from a place of enthusiasm and happiness. The juniors catch on to these vibes and are inspired to do more.
- They are welcoming and available to their juniors. They are not autocratic and value every employee who works for them.
- They are good listeners. They appreciate good words of advice, whether relevant or irrelevant.
- They are appreciative of good work. They are forever watchful and good at guiding their juniors. When they want to correct certain actions in their juniors, they do so with the utmost diplomacy and respect and gain the results they are looking for.
- They will be the most hard working employees of the company. They will rarely leave for golf in the middle of the day or show up tipsy.
- Their attitude is commanding but very sensitive. They observe issues and find solutions at once. They implement changes with sensitivity and calmness.
- They will establish rewards and awards for good employees. That is the best motivator when you are praised in front of your colleagues and even the press.